Terms and Conditions for Sailing Passes and Go Anywhere Vouchers 2024
In purchasing a Sailing Pass or Go Anywhere Vouchers for Waverley (the “ship”) you enter into an agreement with Waverley Excursions Ltd. (WEL).
To be eligible to purchase a Sailing Pass and Go Anywhere Vouchers you must be a member of the Paddle Steamer Preservation Society (PSPS). A PSPS valid membership number is required.
Sailing Passes and Go Anywhere Vouchers are valid for one season based on a calendar year (2024) and are not valid on sailings marked with a ♦ on the published timetable. They are not valid on charters or special sailings. There may be an additional fee payable for entry to such events. Once a Sailing Pass or Go Anywhere Vouchers have been purchased, they are non-refundable other than in exceptional circumstances. This is at WEL’s discretion.
WEL reserves the right to change benefits at any time. All benefits are subject to the standard Conditions of Carriage of Waverley Excursions Ltd. All sailings are subject to weather and circumstances permitting.
Payment can only be made by Cash, Cheque or Debit / Credit Card.
In the event that a payment is rejected by any bank or credit card company then the Sailing Pass or Go Anywhere Vouchers will be suspended until valid payment of the membership fee (and at WEL’s discretion, payment of any additional costs incurred by WEL because of the rejection of the payment) is received by WEL.
- Sailing Passes permit a place aboard Waverley for every public sailing in 2024.
- Coach returns which form part of the return journey are included in the Sailing Pass but are only guaranteed if booked in advance of the day of sail.
- Where a Coach Connection is in operation to transfer passengers to and from a departure point – this is not included in the Sailing Pass and if required should be booked and paid for in advance. Shore excursions are not included and should be purchased in advance.
- Entrance to the ship will not be granted under any circumstances without the production of a valid Sailing Pass photo card. If you do not have your card with you on the day of travel, the current full fare must be paid which is not refundable.
- Any photo card issued is for use by the named holder only and is not transferable under any circumstances. Any misuse of the photo card will result in it being confiscated with no refund. The card cannot be given away, sold or transferred. Sailing Pass photocopies are not valid.
- Sailing Pass photo cards are not valid after their expiry date and remain the property of WEL.
- Adults on a joint Sailing Pass must be living at the same address and proof may be required. Each adult / child will be issued with their own photo card and this must be produced upon each journey. Child prices are applicable between the ages of 5 & 16. Proof of age may be required for children.
- WEL reserves the right to change sailing dates and times without prior notice. WEL reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend sailings entirely or at certain times of the year for various reasons including, but not limited to, weather conditions, events or ship repairs or refurbishment.
- A Sailing Pass does not constitute a full paying adult / child, therefore cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, or other promotions unless otherwise specified.
- An administration charge of £5 will be made for lost or replacement photo cards should you require one. Please contact WEL prior to your sailing so we can take payment and provide you with a temporary access pass.
- Sailing Pass prices may be subject to change at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry and / or cancel a Sailing Pass without refund. In particular if the card holder, or anyone accessing our facilities by virtue of holding a Sailing Pass, behaves in a threatening or abusive way to our staff, contractors or fellow passengers, or damages the ship or prejudices the company’s reputation or in any way endangers the safety of crew or the public, or breaches the terms and conditions relating to access to our facilities, the Sailing Pass will be cancelled.
- WEL has the right to reject applications for a Sailing Pass.