Waverley’s first sailing of 2024 will be on Friday 17th May in what is shaping up to be an exciting and extensive programme of cruises.
Tickets are now available for Waverley’s Spring Scottish (Glasgow & Clyde Coast May 17 to May 19 and Oban & Inner Hebrides May 20 to May 27), Warrenpoint, North Wales & The Mersey sailings. Bookings for all other areas will open as the timetables are released.
This coming season will see the ship return to several ports & piers for the first time in decades, there will also be some surprise “FIRST EVER” visits.
2024 DATES BY SAILING AREA
Waverley will operate from Friday 17th May until Sunday 20th October in several areas of the UK. The season outline is as follows:
- Glasgow & Clyde Coast – Friday 17th May – Sunday 19th May – BOOK NOW
- Oban & Inner Hebrides – Monday 20th May – Monday 27th May – BOOK NOW
- Warrenpoint – Tuesday 28th May & Wednesday 29th May – BOOK NOW
- Fishguard – Thursday 30th May – SOLD OUT
- Bristol Channel – Friday 31st May – Sunday 23rd June
- North Wales & The Mersey – Monday 24th June – Wednesday 26th June – BOOK NOW
- Glasgow & Clyde Coast – Friday 28th June to Sunday 25th August
- South West including Plymouth – Thursday 29th August – Monday 2nd September
- South Coast & Isle of Wight – Wednesday 4th September – Wednesday 25th September
- London & Thames Estuary – Friday 27th September – Sunday 13th October
- Final Sailings of the 2024 season – October 19th & 20th (Glasgow & Clyde Coast) – BOOK NOW
Make sure you are signed up for our e-newsletter to ensure you receive all 2024 timetable information as soon as it is released.
DONATE TO WAVERLEY – Help us keep our truly unique steamship paddling!
As a charity our primary aim is to maintain and operate Waverley for public benefit by offering a wide range of cruises on a living and working steam heritage attraction of national and international significance.
Maintaining a seagoing paddle steamer in full operation relies on donations, as well as fares, catering and shop sales income. We are exceptionally grateful to everyone who supports our efforts to keep Waverley sailing – without you a vital piece of our proud maritime, engineering and social heritage would have been lost forever.
We welcome one off donations or regular monthly donations from “Friends of Waverley“. Visit the Supporting Waverley section on our website for full details on how you can play a part and help keep Waverley sailing.
You can also support Waverley by purchasing items from Waverley’s Amazon Wish List.
WAVERLEY’S ONLINE SHOP
The shop that never closes – pick up an exclusive Waverley souvenir or purchase a gift. Visit our Online Shop for all things Waverley.
ON SALE NOW – 2024 Sailing Tickets – Give the Gift of Waverley by purchasing 2024 Sailing Tickets which can be exchanged on any of Waverley’s public sailings in 2024 whether that be a day, afternoon or evening cruise.
Tickets are now available for Waverley’s Spring Scottish (Glasgow & Clyde Coast May 17 – 19, Oban & Inner Hebrides May 20 – 27), Warrenpoint, North Wales & The Mersey sailings.
Bookings for other areas will open as the timetables are released in the coming weeks.