Working for Waverley provides a unique and exciting career opportunity. We have opportunities for crew to serve aboard Waverley in various ranks both on a full time basis or during the operating season. There are also shore based positions in our Glasgow office.
Why Work for Waverley?
- Opportunity to play a vital role in operating and maintaining the last seagoing paddle steamer in the World
- Small company structure where individuals matter and are recognised for the part they play in ensuring that a “National Treasure” continues to provide pleasure to tens of thousands annually
- Opportunity to lead and help shape the operation of a ship on the National Historic Fleet being of pre-eminent significance
- Enjoy meeting and interacting with the wide range of people who sail (and work) on Waverley
- Help to maintain the tradition of coastal pleasure steamer excursions in UK waters
- Training is provided for new crew with support to ensure all personal certification is maintained
- A variety of full time and seasonal positions available
- A competitive rate of pay with pension benefits
- Crew uniforms and work materials provided
- Allocation of tickets for family to sail on Waverley
We will post vacancies as they become available on this web page below. If there are no vacancies listed and you are interested in working for Waverley please submit your CV to be held on file. This should be sent with a covering letter including details of your current position, salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that for all crew ranks, candidates must have the right to work in the UK.