FRIDAY June 28

Waverley’s sailing on Friday June 28 has unfortunately been cancelled due to weather conditions delaying her return from the Mersey to the Clyde.

Waverley is currently at anchor off Bangor in Northern Ireland awaiting the forecast decrease in wind strength before she can sail to Glasgow ahead of Saturday’s cruise.

Passengers with pre-booked tickets for Friday’s sailing have been contacted. Advance tickets can be transferred to any other sailing even if more expensive or apply for a refund.

We do apologise for cancelling this sailing due to the weather conditions delaying Waverley, and the inconvenience this will cause intending passengers.

Updated – 27th June, 1851.