WEDNESDAY September 7

Unfortunately, Waverley’s sailing on Wednesday September 7 will not be able to operate due to the forecast adverse weather conditions with winds predicted to gust towards 30 knots. Sea conditions would therefore be unsuitable for Waverley to carry out the planned sailing.

We do apologise for this cancellation which is made in the interest of safety and passenger comfort. We look forward to sailing from Poole on September 13 and 14.

All passengers who have pre-booked will be contacted. Tickets can be transferred to any available sailing, even if more expensive. Alternatively, a refund can be requested.